an old favourite from my own childhood has a become a go to book for miss li in recent days. it’s been pretty incredible watching her learn to read over the last couple of months and this is one of a handful that she has pretty much down, cover to cover.
forgive me for being a gushing momma, i’m pretty darn proud of the wee girl ;)
i’ve been on the lookout for a new nightlight for miss lila’s bedroom the past couple of months (to combat the “monsters in [her] happy dreams”) and now that we’ve settled on one (and seem to have the monsters under control), i thought i’d share a few of my favourites in case any of you are currently going through the same thing with your little ones at bedtime.
1. glo: complete with removable colour changing balls — so cool.
2. star: all-in-one night light, clock, sound machine and more.
3. light jar: lila absolutely loves the “fairies” that flicker around inside.
4. heart: love you. enough said.
5. rocket: this is the one we have in cole’s room, but it is just too cute to not share :)
monster-free happy dreams to all!
oh, the perils of having a big sister ;)
the paper kites
how awesome is that pillow fight?! love this video.