at home . cole’s room

29 Aug

cole’s nursery has been sitting almost finished for a good six months now — i suppose it’s about time i get the art hung on the walls before he turns one! here are a few little details to tide over those of you who’ve been asking to see the room — if all goes according to plan, hopefully i’ll be sharing the whole thing before his birthday rolls around ;)

15 Responses to “at home . cole’s room”

1. Raquel August 29 2012 at 5:47 pm #

o yay! So excited to see the room. Is the rest of his room a lighter gray than the stripes?

• andrea August 31 2012 at 9:11 pm #

one striped wall, one grey, and two white :)

2. Coryann August 30 2012 at 3:58 pm #

Totally obsessed with the navy stripes with the red accents! Good work mama : )

• andrea August 31 2012 at 9:11 pm #

grey stripes — the iphone is playing tricks with my photos ;)

3. Christine August 31 2012 at 8:52 am #

so, so many awesome things it that guy’s room. You definitely need a post just on all the little details. I love his moustache pillow.

4. Sara K {SaigeWisdom} August 31 2012 at 8:58 pm #

I LOVE Shel Silverstein poems! Maybe it’s a PG thing ;)

• andrea August 31 2012 at 9:11 pm #

so awesome right?! i’m going to let my inner nerd shine here and admit i used to recite them in speech arts and drama festivals ;)

5. Amber September 3 2012 at 1:39 am #

So many little details to love! WOW!

6. karen September 10 2012 at 11:07 am #

wow..so cool! what a great eye you have!

7. Mandy October 5 2012 at 2:00 pm #

Love the rocket lamp!! I’ve just painted my newborn sons room all blue and now I want to redo it!!! Lol! Great job this is gorgeous can’t wait to see the finished result! Where did you get the rocket light if you don’t mind me asking?

8. Krysta November 5 2012 at 10:15 pm #

…and how did I miss this post on Cole’s nursery?! I.Love!! I can’t wait to see it in it’s entirety! (Crosby’s is stiiilllll a work in progress!) Those stripey walls had me at hello. xo

9. Jen Worden January 16 2013 at 2:08 pm #

Seriously LOVE the stuffed bandit raccoon. Where can I purchase it?

1. in pictures . be spooky | adventures in pinksugarland - October 31 2012

[...] from 2010, mummies from 2011, arrow’s from cole’s room, and the quiver became the jetpack — this was the year of repurposing [...]

2. at home . lila’s room update | adventures in pinksugarland - January 8 2013

[...] currently on the go around here: finally finishing cole’s nursery, decorating the new mini playroom, a boot room/laundry room that is currently in the planning [...]