in pictures . window frame

14 Aug

given the opportunity, i’m fairly certain she would wear her “glasses” and a side braid 24/7.

also, she is looking particularly big to me the last couple weeks — how is it that she going to be four soon??? i’m not quite sure my heart can handle this whole growing up thing… sigh.

35 Responses to “in pictures . window frame”

1. Amber August 15 2012 at 1:34 am #

1. Kids grow up too fast! Although, I can’t wait to see what you do for Lila’s birthday party — I’m sure it will blow Eva’s out of the water! :)

2. I love this shot! I need to replicate it asap. ;)

• andrea August 15 2012 at 6:01 pm #

eva’s birthday was awesome! those are some tough shoes to fill…

also, i saw your post on eva’s stats the other day, and i think she and li are pretty much identically sized!

• Amber August 16 2012 at 4:26 am #

Aww! Thanks :) Although, had a lot more planned for Eva’s party, but I soon realised I’m not “Supermum”! I blame pinterest!

Are they identically sized now? Don’t tell me Eva is as tall as a soon to be 4 year old!? ha!

• andrea August 16 2012 at 8:43 pm #

haha exactly! and yep, i think they are pretty close. lila is pretty wee!

2. Nina August 15 2012 at 4:21 am #

She wants to wear glasses just like mama. She does look quite grown here. It goes by SO fast.

• andrea August 15 2012 at 6:00 pm #

not sure why, but this almost made me cry :’) thank you nina.

3. Erinn T August 15 2012 at 5:12 am #

love this picture. love her glasses. and love that sweater {even bought it for baby t, although i am fairly certain we are having a boy! will know soon enough i guess.
    xoe

4. kirstie August 15 2012 at 6:06 am #

love her sweater! where is it from?

• andrea August 15 2012 at 5:58 pm #

joe fresh :)

5. Anie August 15 2012 at 10:58 am #

My son is almost exactly the same age as your daughter, and I too feel like he’s suddenly become a big boy over the summer! Must be the sun and the heat making them grow faster than we’d like.

6. Alex August 15 2012 at 2:55 pm #

just found this image through pinterest and your daughter is so cute! I wish I looked as cool as she does! love that sweater

• andrea August 15 2012 at 5:58 pm #

thanks alex!! she dresses much better than i do too ;)

7. Brandy August 15 2012 at 8:16 pm #

King is turning 4 soon too, I swear the calendar lies. She is beautiful, as always Andrea – and not looking older at all!;)

• andrea August 16 2012 at 8:44 pm #

it must — it’s just not possible that they are growing so fast ;) xo.

8. casey August 16 2012 at 6:54 am #

what a sweet photo! she has great style… love your blog, just discovered it! question: do you live in sugar land, texas? i’m asking, because that is where i am from (my blog is ‘sugar lander’!)… we just moved from there to scotland, though!

• andrea August 16 2012 at 8:42 pm #

i don’t!! i didn’t even know there was such a place, but now that i do, i kind of want to go there ;) the name is a play on my business, pink sugar photography.

• Christine August 16 2012 at 9:44 pm #

You totally have to go to this place ;)

9. brooke field August 16 2012 at 3:12 pm #

goodness that’s a darling photo!

10. louise August 16 2012 at 3:37 pm #

just beautiful. i’m going to cry because they don’t ship the jumper to the uk. love.

• Chloe August 20 2012 at 11:20 am #

They do similar versions in quite a few UK high street shops at the minute!

11. Ashley August 16 2012 at 5:32 pm #

Just gorgeous! Where are the glasses from? I’d love to get my girl some :)

• andrea August 16 2012 at 8:45 pm #

they are $5 sunnies from h&m with the lenses popped out!!

12. Christine August 16 2012 at 9:47 pm #

This photo popped up in my “pins you might like” email from pinterest! I do in fact like this (haha) and that sweet little girl of yours. She’s a pretty special little lady.

• andrea August 16 2012 at 9:50 pm #

haha, this made me laugh out loud. kiddo likes you too my friend :) xox.

13. Natalie August 17 2012 at 8:10 am #

Oh my goodness she is adorable! I pinned this!! So cuuuuuuuuuute!

• andrea August 19 2012 at 9:48 am #

thanks natalie!!

14. Elena August 18 2012 at 6:47 pm #

I absolutely love this shot; found it on Pinterest! I hope you don’t mind me doing a mention of it in my blog post that I’m publishing Monday? :o) I bet my readers would love it!

• andrea August 19 2012 at 9:48 am #

thank you elena, and welcome to pinksugarland ;) you can definitely share it as long as it’s credited — thanks for asking!

15. Traci August 20 2012 at 8:16 am #

Hi, SOOOO cute! Everyone else seems to be familiar with her sweater, but I’m not! Can you please tell me where you got it? Your daughter is all over my Pinterest too–excellent capture. :)

• andrea August 20 2012 at 9:42 am #

thanks so much traci :) the sweater is joe fresh, which is currently sold only in canada (aside from a handful of stores in new york) but i believe is expanding into jcpenney stores in the spring!

16. Cassie Imel September 18 2012 at 11:29 am #

SOOO ADORABLE. Great photo. LOVE it, love your blog.

1. color love // 9 | a new journey - October 4 2012

[...] one, two, three, four, five) Share this:TwitterFacebookTumblrLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. Posted in color [...]

2. color love // 9 | a new journey - January 1 2013

[...] one, two, three, four, five) Share this: This entry was posted in color love and tagged color love on October 3, 2012 [...]

3. color love // 9 | kory woodard - September 2 2013

[...] one, two, three, four, five) leave a [...]