in pictures . an impromptu photoshoot

28 Jan

inspired by the slightly chaotic process of filling up miss lila’s new pouf.

incredibly messy.

incredibly fun.

23 Responses to “in pictures . an impromptu photoshoot”

1. Brandi January 28 2013 at 9:26 pm #

ack, I hate those things!! you are crazy, lol (though please tell me they weren’t too static, blech that gives me the heebie-geebies, lol)

• andrea January 28 2013 at 9:31 pm #

hahaha, so staticky. the clean up was awful (and ongoing — they are all over the whole house)! lila had so much fun though, so i suppose the mess it was worth it :)

2. brooke - white linen January 28 2013 at 9:40 pm #

omg. love this. dont love that you will be cleaning that up for a MONTH. did it once…lesson learned. although i know the outcome will be uber amazing and well worth it. hehe.

• andrea January 28 2013 at 9:50 pm #

yeah i’m not sure i’ll ever do it again, haham but for a one time thing — crazy fun :)

3. sandra January 28 2013 at 9:47 pm #

fun!! where did you find the stuffing? been looking and coming up with nothing.

• andrea January 28 2013 at 9:49 pm #

thanks sandra! walmart :)

4. Analicia La Salle January 28 2013 at 10:28 pm #

Love Lila’s outfit! Where did you get it?

• andrea January 28 2013 at 10:34 pm #

dress is from thief and bandit last spring, vest is crewcuts last summer, and skirt is zara from 2009 :)

5. Ann January 28 2013 at 10:31 pm #

If you didn’t tell me this came from a pouf, I would have suspected Cole playing in the box ; )

6. Cibele January 29 2013 at 3:21 am #

beautiful sequences of photos! congrats!

7. jude January 29 2013 at 4:51 am #

oh my! lol totally worth those images tho! (; the round ones aren’t too bad, but i’ve had nightmares with a bean bag that was full of tiny microscopic bits of styrofoam. i still have not recovered. lol

8. Nina January 29 2013 at 5:53 am #

Haha!! I totally agree with it being worth it, but definitely a one time thing. Love these and I bet she had a blast.

9. danielle January 29 2013 at 7:55 am #

Your kids are always dressed so cute! I do not know how you do it! Love your pictures!

10. Jazmyn January 29 2013 at 11:52 am #

I love your photos, these are amazing! :)

11. Danette January 29 2013 at 12:19 pm #

What a clever substitute for the usual confetti or glitter (which I love too)!

12. Amy January 29 2013 at 1:06 pm #

Ahhhh, love these. Also love that the mess is at someone elses house! haha

13. lexi January 29 2013 at 1:27 pm #

LOVE THIS! So worth the crazy, static-y, mess! Good thing your are so tidy! I would be finding that stuff for months clinging to plastic toys, etc. Haha!

• andrea February 2 2013 at 9:07 pm #

oh lexi, anyone who knows me personally likely laughed aloud at this comment. it is sadly very rare that my name and tidy would belong in the same sentence. cleaning and i aren’t particularly good friends ;)

14. sara January 29 2013 at 8:58 pm #

sweet and magical!

15. olča January 30 2013 at 12:51 am #

Mrs. photographer and her beautiful daughter! brilliance!!

1. La foto del día, sin foto | Superkitina - February 19 2013

[...] no debo hacerlo tan mal cuando encima me estoy enrollando, porque lo que yo venía a enseñaros es esta maravillosa foto que muestra una de nas nieves que mas me gusta, la de mentira! Que deja unas experiencias tan [...]

2. in writing . twenty thirteen | adventures in pinksugarland - January 8 2014

[...] 8. our stop motion camping trip 7. top ten of 2012 6. lila’s first day of kindergarten 5. an impromptu photoshoot 4. cole’s first birthday party 3. a profound loss for our family 2. lila’s paper bag [...]

3. Minimoi » Idea felicitación de Navidad » Minimoi - December 1 2014