get dressed . hello, i adore you

22 Feb

buy a cute shirt. support a good cause.
i meant to post this on monday when the sale began, but the week got away from me. today is the last day to take part in on this awesome collaboration from hello apparel and ps. i adore you. act fast!

on a related note, i get a lot of requests for kids’ style posts but i’m unsure what you all are most interested in seeing. if this is something that is of interest to you, can you let me know what you’d like to see? (where we shop? what we’re buying? putting outfits together? etc.) thank you!

16 Responses to “get dressed . hello, i adore you”

1. Mfarren February 22 2013 at 2:46 pm #

Hey! I would love to see a “what we are buying feature” and how to put certain outfits together! I have a little girl at home and I am totally inspired by Lila’s style! I didn’t even know you could dress little girls like that! : ) Love your work, your entire blog is a inspiration! : )

• Mfarren February 22 2013 at 2:56 pm #

oh, and if you are ever selling any of li’s old clothes.. let me know : ) : )

2. Dajana February 22 2013 at 2:49 pm #

O, I would really like to know where do you shop and your favorite stores, ’cause your kids are adorable in that clothes they wear.

3. Amber February 22 2013 at 2:49 pm #

I would totally love to see where you buy from! And maybe some of the new things that you’re buying every now and then, but I’d love to see some of YOUR style in addition to Cole and Lila.

4. Amber February 22 2013 at 2:51 pm #

OH and ps, love that you posted this :) I’m so happy to see how many people have already participated on hello apparel’s instagram feed, it’s definitely a great cause!

5. Christin Kreml February 22 2013 at 3:45 pm #

All of the above! Hehe… and I second the closet cleaning/selling lilas clothes :)

6. Amy February 22 2013 at 3:58 pm #

Since I am basically the least stylish person ever, I would love to know how you put Lilas outfits together. I mean, I put my three year old in t-shirts and jeans… “put together an outfit” is not what we do. Is it a ton of work? Does she help? Do you try and buy versatile pieces?

7. Mara February 22 2013 at 7:55 pm #

I agree. The kids apparel is to die for. My daughter is also starting kindergarten but refuses to wear anything I suggest. But would love more posts on all of the above to include your wardrobe, maybe I can at least set a good example for her to follow.

8. Cait February 22 2013 at 9:40 pm #

All of the above :)

9. emily February 23 2013 at 8:10 am #

I’m all for learning how you go about putting outfits together. Do you buy complete outfits when you shop? Do try and stick with a color theme so things can be worn different ways? Any awesome tips for finding deals? Thank you!

10. olga February 23 2013 at 8:13 am #

I really interesting what inspires you for putting outfits together? What kind of style do you prefer? And how many clothes Cole and Lila have?

11. Emily S February 23 2013 at 11:39 am #

I can def tell where most of Lila’s clothes are from but can never put things together like you do. We are crazy Crewcuts/Zara shop-a-holics here, please post how you put outfits together ;) Pretty please <3

12. Amy February 23 2013 at 8:15 pm #

Pretty much I just love everything that you are doing here. So I’ll take what I can get!
    Thanks for inspiring everyday!

13. Shez February 24 2013 at 1:13 am #

Would also love to know how you come to put their outfits together. Does Lila help? You have incredible taste!

14. Shara February 24 2013 at 11:59 am #

i don’t have children yet, but I love the inspiration of everything you put on here. Love the what we are buying, totally helps when I am buying gifts for friends children. I love the outfits and where you shop. I would also love to know how you capture all these amazing photographs. Do you take a lot of one and then just pick one ? or any tips and secrets . . . Do you always have your camera near by ? or . . . haha. sorry, i just really love everything on here and hope one day be able to capture my family’s moments.

15. Reagan February 24 2013 at 1:53 pm #

I’m interested in anything you do, Andrea, but I’m espeically interested in Canadian sources for lovely clothes. (I often find things I love online, only to discover they’re not avaialbe here. That ca’nt be the case with Lila’s stuff because, well, she’s wearing it!) Also, her hats. Where do you find her hats? And styling her hair. I also second the request for more of a glimpse of your style.