in pictures . snuggled up in the big bed with a cold and a new book

5 Feb

14 Responses to “in pictures . snuggled up in the big bed with a cold and a new book”

1. imfashionstoned February 6 2013 at 12:37 am #

This looks lovely! :)

• andrea February 6 2013 at 9:05 am #

thanks irene :)

2. Nina February 6 2013 at 6:04 am #

Hope she feels better soon!

• andrea February 6 2013 at 8:48 am #

thanks nina, it came on hard and fast yesterday, but this morning she’s feeling a lot better already. just a bit sniffly!

3. Emily S February 6 2013 at 8:44 am #

Get well Miss Lila! LOVE the garland :)

• andrea February 6 2013 at 8:51 am #

thanks emily! the garland is left over from lila’s birthday party, and is temporarily living in our bedroom while lila’s room undergoes its makeover. i’m thinking i may need to make another one when it leaves — it makes me smile every time i walk through the door.

• Safiya February 7 2013 at 12:45 am #

I love that garland! Was it a DIY? and if so do you mind sharing how you made it or what materials you used?

• andrea February 7 2013 at 12:39 pm #

thanks safiya. it was a diy! just google tissue paper garland and you’ll find a ton of tutorials :)

• Emily S February 7 2013 at 9:03 am #

I know, I cannot wait to see what you come up with next…love the color choices (esp the gold!). No pressure to post photos** It amazes me that we’re the same age (though I only have one daughter) and you get so much done! You’re so talented :)

• andrea February 7 2013 at 12:49 pm #

i really do need to share lila’s birthday party one of these days — the pink and gold was super fun!

4. Ann February 6 2013 at 2:10 pm #

I hope miss lila’s health returns in a jiffy!

5. Leah November 20 2013 at 11:47 pm #

Love that garland! Where can you find that shiny material (I think it’s called Mylar?) I feel like I’ve been everywhere in the city and can’t find it! And all those colors and shades of tissue paper? I feel like you must know abt some super secret craft store bc you find the coolest stuff lol…or is it just from a dollar store and I don’t have the eye for it (that’s quite possible!) But really I’m on the hunt bc I’m hoping to make one for my daughters b’day.
    I know this post is from so long ago, but I hope you see it!

• andrea November 24 2013 at 10:58 pm #

i believe i found it at a little dollar store or party store right by the safeway in westmount! xo.

1. smitten with . plant a kiss | adventures in pinksugarland - February 6 2013

[...] sweet little book arrived yesterday, and i think lila’s read it at least a dozen times already. i may have even read it a time or [...]