she said . all about dad

16 Jun

my dad’s name is: mark andrew hanki

he is 50 years old

my dad looks like: i don’t know how… he has black hair. he’s as big as… i mean, strong enough to lift up a house.

my dad’s job is: geophysics and physics

the best thing my dad cooks is: hot dogs

i like to go camping and bike ride with my dad

my dad always says: i love you

i love my dad because: he loves me

happy father’s day mister hanki. you’re pretty much the greatest.

ps. apparently we’re both 50! time to work on those numbers ;)
pps. and while we’re at it, my interviewing skills could use some work too. #speakingoncameraisthemostawkwardthingever #ormaybehashtaggingablogpostis #toughcall

8 Responses to “she said . all about dad”

1. Nina June 17 2013 at 8:42 am #

This is adorable! Happy Father’s day to, Mark.

2. brooke - white linen June 17 2013 at 9:17 am #

so awesome. gosh she has grown into a wild little thing! hehe. funny…our mark is 50 too according to Isla. must be a fabulous age!

3. sara June 17 2013 at 11:25 am #

Super precious!

4. Amy June 17 2013 at 12:56 pm #

oh. my. god. this is so awesome!!! I love hearing peoples voice on video, because that is not what I hear it like. Thats not creepy is it??! hahaha

5. emily June 17 2013 at 7:06 pm #

She is a little ball of energy! My daughter is a very enthusiastic one as well. :)
    Loved the video and I’m sure their daddy will always cherish this!

6. carla June 17 2013 at 9:40 pm #

put a smile on my face! what a weee little stinker!! such a precious memory. and, your voice is adorable too!

7. Christine June 18 2013 at 3:09 pm #

her (already cute) answers are a thousand times cuter hearing her say them :) :)

8. Jennifer Blake June 20 2013 at 7:34 am #

I love this-It inspires me to do the same with my 4 year old daughter as well! I have a question, though-from all your photos of her looking so serious and thoughtful i was surprised to see she is as crazy and energetic and bouncy as my own daughter, and i wonder how on earth you get her to take so many serious photos looking straight at you? I’ve never been able to manage it with my own. she always starts laughing and jumping in the air! lol. Is there a magic phrase or something? :)