now playing . the hankis go camping

3 Feb

soooo, we have these multi talented friends, who teach photography, and cook us amazing meals, and love our children like crazy, and are just generally awesome people. last fall they documented one of our little camping adventures. this movie is us.

32 Responses to “now playing . the hankis go camping”

1. donya February 3 2014 at 11:41 am #

Oh my goodness! The part where Cole wipes his marshmallowy fingers onto the picnic bench had me laughing out loud. Rob and Lauren are so crazy talented. What a great video. & it really makes me want to go camping again!

2. Kelly February 3 2014 at 11:45 am #

Awesome video. Great to see you on the other side of the camera. You have such a beautiful family Andrea.

3. Kelly February 3 2014 at 12:06 pm #

So unbelievably cool!

4. Justine February 3 2014 at 12:23 pm #

Rob + Lauren are so cool! What a talented group of people. This video is perfection!

5. Pat February 3 2014 at 12:27 pm #

Beautiful!

6. Nina February 3 2014 at 1:13 pm #

What a treasure this is. <3 Rob and Lauren did a fantastic job!

7. amy February 3 2014 at 1:14 pm #

Such a sweet video! And Cole eating is my favorite part ;)

8. Heather Sweetapple February 3 2014 at 2:13 pm #

That was a whole lot of awesome! It makes me excited for our first year of camping with our two little guys this summer!

9. April February 3 2014 at 2:43 pm #

Outstanding! Well done rob & Lauren, well done.

10. Yvonne Scott February 3 2014 at 3:06 pm #

What a fabulous keepsake for your family!!! Cole made me laugh throughout: from his expression at the top of the slide, to wiping his sticky s’more fingers on the picnic table and walking away…FABULOUS!

11. brooke - white linen February 3 2014 at 4:42 pm #

as is so often the case when i visit your site…you have left me speechless. this is beautiful. i want to get on a plane and fly there…then befriend your friends and get in front of their video cameras. :) this is seriously special stuff. oh and i now want a rope swing. takes me back! xo.

12. Nani February 3 2014 at 4:55 pm #

Oh wow I love this ! Almost as much as I loved you last stop motion video just so much awesome ❤️

13. Amy February 3 2014 at 5:46 pm #

this is so awesome. Also, holy crap mr hanki is handy with a rope, hey? WOW! haha

14. Sara February 3 2014 at 8:29 pm #

wow. this is uh-mazing!! had me tearing up and lol’ing. also rob and lauren are too awesome! :)

15. annie February 3 2014 at 9:12 pm #

Oh my gosh love this! You have such a beautiful family and your little guys expressions crack me up!

16. Haley February 3 2014 at 9:15 pm #

Awesome!

17. carla February 3 2014 at 9:40 pm #

i don’t even have words for how beautiful this is!!! just amazing. and love seeing you in there too!

18. Meg February 3 2014 at 11:53 pm #

You are all just ridiculously cute. What is that tent thing you have on top of your car?? I have never seen one before. Perhaps that’s because we’re on the other side of the world and we camp in my parents old tent from the 1970′s. What a lovely lovely video.

19. noelle February 4 2014 at 12:29 am #

This is so awesome.. It makes me miss summer. I forget what it feels like LOL! And Cole’s expression at the top of the slide, all confident he can go down on his own – so cute!

20. meryl February 4 2014 at 5:48 am #

Wow,so great! Rob and Lauren did a great job! Love all their tutorials. Also, nice to see the lady behind the lens. ;). Beautiful family!!

21. Lori February 4 2014 at 9:12 am #

Your friends are crazy talented! I love how they see you. So nice to see you in front of the camera too! my dream session would be someone capturing our family camping….so good!

22. Christine February 4 2014 at 9:22 am #

Oh man, this is so, so amazing!! Rob and Lauren are so talented and you guys are the cutest family ever. Looove this. This makes want to go camping (with awesome photographer friends in tow ;)

23. Amber February 4 2014 at 10:41 am #

What a great video to capture your memories. I loved at about 1.45 it mimics your profile picture. So sweet.

24. DRESSING IVANA February 4 2014 at 1:09 pm #

So great watching you together as a family

25. Sherrie February 4 2014 at 2:23 pm #

Wonderfully done!! What great memories to look back on! So nice to see you on the otherwise of the camera:))

26. Kelly February 4 2014 at 2:31 pm #

I just watched this on my brief break between patients Andrea and I can’t believe how gorgeous and lovely your family is…I love to watch your kids grow up. Lila reminds me of YOU when we first met! Thank you for sharing :)

xo Kel

27. berta February 5 2014 at 10:43 am #

What a wonderful family keep sake! And for once you are on the oder side of the lens Andrea! To Rob + Lauren: this is really amazing and you both are really talented!

28. Shabana February 5 2014 at 2:24 pm #

my goodness this is the perfect way to capture the spirit of a family! how lucky to have such talented friends. i need me some new ones STAT! and your little Cole is hilarious!

29. Cass February 6 2014 at 2:52 pm #

I did not need to love you more. But I do now. Pfft! :) Also a big fan of the sticky finger sharing with the picnic table. Just so much loveliness and sweetness and wonder. GAAAH!

30. Kandise February 8 2014 at 10:18 pm #

Well I just love love loved this. So cute!

31. annemarie February 11 2014 at 9:37 am #

Now we have a new video to add to our rotation. My kids love watching your kids! :)

1. now playing . hello oscar | adventures in pinksugarland - October 9 2014

[...] thanks going out (again) to our friends at photography concentrate for their love and time and endless talent. [...]