in pictures . the extras

18 Mar

we headed out on a couple of excursions to make an adventure out of the recent collaboration with zara (and to stay warm while it was 30 below that week!). here are some extras and outtakes that didn’t make the final cut.

to see their selections (and the other blogs involved in the project), head over to zara and click on the brothers and sisters tab :)

(yes i’m still crazy excited about this, and still so thankful to all of you for sharing in the excitement! wheee!)

12 Responses to “in pictures . the extras”

1. Jenn March 18 2014 at 3:10 pm #

Congrats Andrea! What an amazing (and well-deserved) collaboration.

2. cait March 18 2014 at 6:47 pm #

so awesome! i especially love the one of them jumping off the step. huge congrats andrea! such a perfect collaboration for your little family. :)

3. Cindy March 18 2014 at 7:59 pm #

oh my even the out takes are amazing. So excited and congrats again to you and your sweet fam. Xo

4. Camilla Mummys Own March 19 2014 at 3:59 am #

Congratulations!! So well-deserved! I love your photos (and Zara) so definitely the perfect combo! Take care x

5. sofia at mokkasin March 19 2014 at 3:02 pm #

I only want to say hello! I´m Sofia from Mokkasin, one of the other blogs beside you at Zara. Your pictures and kids are amazing, I´m honored to be by your side.
    Best wishes from Sweden
    Sofia

• andrea March 21 2014 at 1:17 pm #

thanks so much sofia!! your kids are beautiful, and i love the way you’ve styled them! such a special project and i’m so happy to have been introduced to you and your blog as a result!! xox.

6. Amber March 19 2014 at 5:52 pm #

So amazing! ps I ordered those pair of arrow leggings for Owen a couple of weeks ago :)

7. Kerri March 20 2014 at 7:31 am #

this is all sorts of awesome. how exciting for you guys…who better to partner with than zara?! congrats again.

8. Meryl March 20 2014 at 7:57 am #

Agreed… so well deserved! The picture of the kids midair jumping down the steps is so great. How did that one not make the final cut?! ;)

9. Claudine March 20 2014 at 4:15 pm #

Congrats on this! Such wonderful work so it doesn’t surprise me ;)

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the text on this blog (links and headers included) aren’t showing up on my browser at all (google chrome – logged into Safari to type this). It’s just white text on white background. Not sure if you changed your site in the past month or if it’s on my end. If I highlight it still doesn’t appear (although it’s there because I’m able to copy and paste). Hope that helps!

• andrea March 21 2014 at 1:18 pm #

thanks claudine! i don’t use chrome so wasn’t aware of the issue at all — i definitely haven’t changed anything! i’ll have to look into it — thank you!

10. andre March 21 2014 at 5:04 pm #