in pictures . k days

22 Jul

this is what eight hours of midway perfection looks like. rides, hot dogs, sno cones, visiting the exhibition, baby naps, prizes won by daddy, mini donuts and cotton candy. we followed it up with a couple of long baths ;) it was a very good day.

thank you to telus for inviting us to k days 2014! we loved checking out the world of wonder exhibit and even won a prize in the canada trivia game :) i’m giving out two free passes over on instagram — contest closes july 24 at noon!

7 Responses to “in pictures . k days”

1. Amy July 24 2014 at 9:50 am #

oh my.
    the hand holding.
    coles head thrown back in laughter on the swings.
    your little family portrait.
    all the sleeping.
    so great!!

Also, just wondering – how well do the three car seats fit in your truck? I think we drive the same one and am wondering how its going to go when #3 arrives in the fall…

2. kelsy July 24 2014 at 10:03 am #

best fair pictures i’ve ever seen!

3. justine July 24 2014 at 10:16 am #

oh I love all of these! cole’s head thrown back in laughter might be my favorite though! And the final one of them napping is the perfect end to the day!

4. Laurie July 24 2014 at 11:14 am #

The swings! So perfect. I have been following you since you started Lila was here, and these are hands down my favorite yet. I’m in total awe of how you get these amazing photos while juggling 3 children at a place like this! Haha, I would be a sweaty mess. :) Thank-you for sharing.

5. Nani July 24 2014 at 1:13 pm #

oh my this looks like so much fun! I am hoping we catch the fair this year (we always seem to miss it) Once again you captured your family beautifully!

6. Tarnya July 25 2014 at 7:22 am #

Oscar’s dear, sweet, too too, cute little face with that wee smile? Squeeeee!

7. Meryl July 29 2014 at 6:02 am #

The picture of Lila and Cole strolling and hand holding is so sweet. It makes me so excited bc my son & daughter are getting SO close to being able to do that. My daughter just kind of drags her brother along . ;) What an awesome adventure you guys had!